DU 265: EFFECTIVELY TURNING COMPOST
The mobile DU 265 windrow turner is suited to deliver throughput rates of up to 600 m3/hr. r
egardless of the type of the windrow. The machine can be flexibly used anywhere and requires only a very short set-up time. The lateral milling discs are equipped with especially wear-resistant tools that can be easily changed.
By using different shaped tools, the windrow turner can be adapted to a wide variety of requirements. The hydraulically controlled discharge drum ensures a variable discharge and thus allows for a precise, individual set-up of windrows in three phases: Basic set-up (deflected downwards), normal sideways set-up of windrows and higher set-up (deflected upwards).
The DU 265 is connected with the corresponding vehicle with the aid of a three-point hitch. Rotating 1000 rpm, the PTO drives the entire unit with so much power that the requirements for continuous use are easily satisfied.
Components from well-known manufacturers are used for the hydraulics, control and safety systems. The well-thought-out design results in particularly short maintenance periods and downtime during operation. Like all Doppstadt machines, the DU 265 moreover stands out thanks to its ease of operation and great mobility.
The DU 265 windrow turner is used for the effective turning and processing of compost windrows, contaminated soils and for windrows comprising shredded green waste or residual waste /bio-waste.
- Great flexibility thanks to compact design
- Easy to transport on roads* and quick set-up due to hydraulically folding elements
- Blade-like milling tools with high wear resistance
- Easy to maintain and replace cutting elements as a result of freely accessible milling discs
- Good adaptability due to variety of tools
- Discharge drum* for variable control of windrow heights
- Long grass wedge for processing cut crops
*) Optional equipment